We are currently seeking to hire a Account Executive
Ray Rico Freelance is a Memphis-based, minority-owned, strategic marketing firm. We aim to create, educate and promote our clients in every way, yielding lasting relationships. Our mission is to deliver effective media strategies custom-tailored for our clients. Since 2007, we have offered services in brand recognition, marketing, social media strategies, websites, and more. We are fortunate enough to continue to create jobs and pride ourselves on diversity.We are looking for a creative and organized individual who can work independently as well as with a team to develop, execute, maintain, and analyze digital marketing campaigns across many platforms and communicate with and understand clients’ goals. This is a fast-paced and high-energy job that requires attention to detail and keeping up with the ever-changing nature of digital marketing.
Job Type: Full-time plus benefits
We are seeking to hire an Account Executive. We’re seeking an individual with 3-5 years of advertising/marketing experience working with multiple clients and campaigns; digital experience is a must.
This person will be responsible for effectively collaborating with the Creative, Accounts, and Marketing teams to allocate resources, propel tasks to completion, and ensure quality work. The ideal candidate for this role is a detail-oriented, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced team environment and possesses exceptional organizational skills.
- The applicant must be a local resident.
- Applicants manage the implementation and integration of the client’s marketing plans utilizing a variety of platforms and media.
- Applicants maintain day-to-day direct communication with clients.
- Applicants create and execute communication strategies.
- Applicants direct creative, production, logistics, and media.
- Applicants coordinate project timelines, budgets, client approvals, and reports.
- Applicants plan and identify opportunities for program integration and new projects.
- Applicants must be able to handle multiple deadlines and conflicting priorities effectively to ensure client satisfaction.
- Applicants must always act responsively, and with attention to detail, to customer requests and deliverables.
- Applicants are expected to meet with creative services staff throughout the day for statuses and updates.
- Applicants are in charge of reporting: Providing weekly, monthly status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, managing risk, and issues.
- Applicants should be driven and manage special cross-team projects as assigned.
- Native Apple OS users preferred.
Duties: (You may not work on all of these tasks.)
- Completes operational requirements by working with the team to get projects scheduled through the Traffic Manager; expediting work results, retaining current business projects, and attracting new business.
- Work with the team to traffic/design new print and digital projects including brochures, flyers, web elements, posters, etc.
- Design templates for marketing materials including brochures, technical bulletins, flyers, and forms.
- Produce posters for presentations, trade-shows, conferences, meetings, etc., design, printing, lamination, and cutting.
- Work closely with our creative team to design layouts for our magazines, assist with ad design as needed, touch up photos, and preflight for our publications.
- Manage all proofing aspects and deliver final to the team.
- Work with vendors to complete orders, manage to print, deliver, and special instructions.
- Develop and maintain all corporate branding needs including logo development, letterhead, envelopes, business cards, forms, labels, and vehicle decals.
- Assist with all in-house photography services including lighting set-up, group personnel photographs, product photographs, and building photographs.
- Manage the delivery of products to clients and deliverables.
- Implement an effective intern program for the agency, teaching candidates useful skill sets that will help achieve agency goals.
- Work closely with the team in our staff meetings weekly on production and scheduling.
- Work with the Traffic Manager on vendor invoices.
- Assemble marketing materials.
- Provide proofreading support for all working projects.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Well developed ability to multitask and prioritize, strong organizational skills, knowledge of all facets of office applications, and detail orientation are of the highest importance.
- High level of initiative, resourcefulness, and ability to work autonomously.
- Confirmed ability to establish, maintain, and retain loyal relationships with internal Ray Rico Freelance staff as well as outside clients, vendors, and the public.
- Be energetic, motivated, enthusiastic, and maintain ethics with integrity.
- Must be a quick learner and thinker and able to complete tasks in a timely fashion.
- Must be collaborative and able to work on projects at any stage from concept to completion.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Basecamp, WordPress, email, and internet apps like Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Three-five years of related work experience, preferably in project management and/or digital media.
- Computers: must be Mac proficient, proficient in MS Office, email, and internet functions.
- Creative Work Environment
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Community Event Perks
To apply, please email a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com. Include the title ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE in the subject line.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: MAY 27, 2022 12 NOON CST.