Do you manage Social Media? Here are five tips for social media managers to keep you organized. DIY Style.
- Create a content calendar: Creating a content calendar will help you stay on top of what you need to post and when. It’s a great way to keep yourself organized and ensure posts are consistent.
- Utilize tools: Various tools help you manage your social media. Please take advantage of them and use them to your advantage!
- Schedule posts ahead of time: Scheduling posts can help save you time and keep your social media presence consistent.
- Keep track of analytics: Keeping track of analytics will help you determine what’s working and what’s not so that you can adjust your strategy accordingly.
- Set aside time: Set a specific time and day each week to manage your social media. This will help ensure you stay organized and on top of your strategy.
Ray Rico has professionally worked in marketing, advertising, and publishing since 1997. Before his corporate career, he freelanced professionally and opened his marketing firm. Rico worked for over fifteen years in print publications. He is a marketing professional and a valued advisor for the LGBT+ and Latinx communities.